Friday, September 12, 2008

Just plain cute!


We were recently at the Virginia Safari Park where you get to ride a wagon through acres of countryside and pet and feed the animals which roam freely there. We had a great time, and upon our return to the main park area, one of the workers had an "animal encounter" waiting for us -- a hedgehog. I've seen them in photos, but never in person. We got to pet "Hedgie" and feel her prickles (which were down). Then the worker turned her upside down to reveal her soft belly. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm just a sucker for cute critters! So, I'm sharing these pics just because! Thank you, God, for delighting us with your creative heart!!!

1 comment:

Tom Atkins said...

I've seen them in England, but never up close. They were always running for a hedge some place. I had no idea they were so cute!